This course is a high pace no nonsense course specifically designed to teach attending Corrections Tactical Operators how to work and respond to the high intensity/volatile situations excited by unruly inmates.
Not to mention that they will be immersed into the complexities of working and employing tactics inside the court room.
Attending Operators will be introduced to the following concepts:
Cell extractions and emergency barricaded situations
Tactical response to court room emergencies
Inmate escort and tactical implementations within the court room
The implementation of updated tactics, less lethal munitions and technology will professionalize your corrections tactical operations team. This will ensure a safe environment for all involved.
Needed Equipment for course:
- Normal tactical wear assigned by department
- Shotgun Less Lethal munitions will be provided.
- Less Lethal Launcher (Pepper Ball or FN 303)
- One tub per operator for Less Lethal Luncher
- Eye and ear protection
- Any other tactical equipment issued for normal deployment and operation
- 300 Rrds. of service ammo
- 400 Rds. Shotgun Slugs
600 Rds. for MR/AR Carbine if department approved. (we will have rifles available for use during training. If we need to provide the ammo, it will be an additional $200.00 added to the training cost. Let us know).
Course cost: $655.00 per operator.
- PRICE INCLUDES ON-SITE LODGING AND LESS LETHAL TRAINING MUITIONS.
This course will be held at our training center, in Perry, FL. Call or email us for additional information and address.