This is an OPEN Course
Anyone who is in the corrections field can attend....must be currently employed as a Corrections Officer/Deputy. If you're a part of your departments Corrections Tactical Team encouraged but not required. Must be in good standings with your department and or unit.
T.O.G.-U.S. realizes that we are all hit by economic hardships, balancing and maintaining a budget is critical. Training and maintaining high standards and training for “High Liability” issues such as Active Shooter & Down Officer Rescue in a Correctional Setting is a MUST!!
Price for this (5) day course is: $990.40 Per attending operator. Registration deadline 08/10/18.
We are currently offering a (5) day long Active Shooter & Down Officer Rescue in a Correctional Setting. Less lethal training rounds included in this price. Operators should bring 550 rds. for their department approved pistol, 500 rounds of slugs for their shotgun and if approved by department; 700 rounds for their AR 15 Style rifle.
Lodging breaks available with surrounding hotels, just ask us upon registration.
Training location: Close Quarters Tactical: 50485 Utica Drive, Shelby Township, MI 48315
INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE IS:
- LESS LETHAL ROUNDS
- (Will have limited training launchers on site for those who may need it).
ATTENDING OPERATORS SHOULD BRING:
- ALL TACTICAL GEAR NORMALLY USED DURING OFFICIAL OPERATIONS
- TACTICAL KIT
- EYES & EARS
- KNEE PADS
- SHOTGUN (S)
- LESS THAN LETHAL LAUNCHER (AS APPROVED BY YOUR DEPARTMENT AND POLICY).
- IF LAUNCHER IS A PEPPER-BALL SYSTEM, YOU WILL NEED ONE TUB OF INNERT ROUNDS.
- AIR SOURCE FOR LAUNCHER
- IF AGENCY DOES NOT HAVE A LAUNCHER DELIVERY SYSTEM (LDS) WE WILL PROVIDE. (LIMMITED NUMBER ONLY).
- TACTICAL HELMET
ANY ADDITIONAL GEAR NEEDED BY THE OPERATOR.
- Active Shooter and it's application to the Corrections environment
- How to respond to an active shooter within a correctional environment
- Shooting fundamentals and tactical application
- Utilization of weapons of opportunity within the corrections environment to include less lethal launched devices in a lethal capacity
- Evacuations and mass casualty containment
- Utilization and Introduction to the TRT (Tactical Rescue Tether)
- Techniques available to implement a down officer rescue within a correctional environment
- Save Havens
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT US :
(863) 535-5744 - OFFICE HOURS 0800HRS - 1700HRS.