This is an OPEN Course
Anyone who is in the corrections field can attend....must be currently employed as a Corrections Officer/Deputy. If you're a part of your departments Corrections Tactical Team encouraged but not required. Must be in good standings with your department and or unit.
Want to take your CERT/SORT/ERT/ESU team into the 21st Century with updated tactics and concepts...this is the training course you want to have in order to set a strong basic foundation for your team: INTEGRATED CELL EXTRACTIONS, CONCEPTUAL POD DYNAMIC DOMINATION (TACTICAL RIOT CONTROLS OPS) & HIGH RISK/VALUE/PROFILE INMATE ESCORTS.
This is some of the most comprehensive and up to date cell extraction training along with riot operations and the escort of high risk inmates and it's tactical applications.
Lodging breaks available with surrounding hotels, just ask us upon registration.
Training location: Close Quarters Tactical: 50485 Utica Drive, Shelby Township, MI 48315
Price for this course is $990.45 PER OPERATOR. Registration deadline: October 19th, 2018.
INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE IS:
- LESS LETHAL ROUNDS
- ONSITE LODGINIG
- (Will have limited training launchers on site for those who may need it).
ATTENDING OPERATORS SHOULD BRING:
- ALL TACTICAL GEAR NORMALLY USED DURING OFFICIAL OPERATIONS
- TACTICAL KIT
- EYES & EARS
- KNEE PADS
- SHOTGUN (S)
- LESS THAN LETHAL LAUNCHER (AS APPROVED BY YOUR DEPARTMENT AND POLICY).
- IF LAUNCHER IS A PEPPER-BALL SYSTEM, YOU WILL NEED ONE TUB OF INNERT ROUNDS.
- AIR SOURCE FOR LAUNCHER
- IF AGENCY DOES NOT HAVE A LAUNCHER DELIVERY SYSTEM (LDS) WE WILL PROVIDE. (LIMMITED NUMBER ONLY).
- TACTICAL HELMET
ANY ADDITIONAL GEAR NEEDED BY THE OPERATOR.
- Integrated cell extraction dynamics
- Integrated cell extractions applications and room evaluations
- Conceptual Dynamic Pod Domination (CDPD) dynamic and applications
- CDPD concepts and must knows
- High Risk/Value/Profile Inmate Escorts applications and formation
- Team Evaluation and equipment selections for High Risk Escorts
- All areas will undergo live life scenarios to evaluate proficiency and accuracy.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT US :
(863) 535-5744 - OFFICE HOURS 0800HRS - 1700HRS.